Saturday 27 April 2013

5. Happy Weekend

Annyeong Haseyo...

Wait...wait...don't go...why do you have to past by so hurryly???wawawawa....i still have many things to do.  i can't even have enough time to write an entry in the morning, now, you only left me with few hours to go.  Saturday!!!!! wait for me, let me finish this entry than i will gladly let you slip and welcome Sunday!

Anyway, indeed, it was such a busy day.  I thought my day will pass by slowly as it was Saturday, but i had many other things to do that keep me occupied all the times.... i only remembered i sat down for one and a half hours watching my Fav Saturday Show on KBS World which is "Let's Go Dream Team" after that, i couldn't recall what i have been doing all day.  This and that...mixing all together now leaving me only with one hour before 12 midnight.  What a day...What a day!

How is Malaysia? i really wish for peace and and love for Malaysia.  I hope Malaysian citizens will choose wisely on this come PRU13.  Vote for the best, people.

Let's us all pray for our beloved country.  Politician parties, please do your job to the fullest.  Be a great leader, compassionate, true and fight for the people.

anywaya...Saturday is over..huhuhuhuhuhu....

From seoul (soul of Asia) with love ^_^

Kamsahamnida!

No comments:

Post a Comment