Wednesday 24 April 2013

2. Getting hooked!

Annyeong haseyo.....

I have spent times to surf the net, reading  blogs that are HOT and FAMOUS, of course blogs and webs for Kdramas and KPops...but also..not forgetting ...blogs that are trending any news about PRU13......hehehehe.... a lot of info i got, i must say.  People are so free nowadays, i guess, and they are really good in writing.

Still, my mind is focused on my Korean Dramas.  I can't wait to go home so i can resume my daily drama.  ^_^.  Those Korean celebrities are super duper beautiful or jambu or handsome.  They are famous with their glowing porcelain skin.  Envy them very much. ^_* . It's not a new phenomena in Korea though, i heard plastic surgeries are really on demand and anybody can go under the knife.  Hmmmm.... beauty sure has its own price.


Have you watched LOVE RAIN? i am a big fan of JGS.  I like Yoona of SNSD but not a fan :)

How about "THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS?"  I am a fan of all the main characters. 


This cute teenagers drama was such an eye candy.  SHINEE'S Minho was such a gentlemen and FIX's Sullie was an amazing pair to him in the drama.  I am a fan of both Kpop Idol groups.

Have you watched FULL HOUSE 2? They are cute and funny.

Anyway, there a lot more dramas in the list.  I will talk about them in the next entry.
Hwaiting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment